[SOLD] Restored 69 Barracuda 2 Spd Wiper Motor.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

harrisonm

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
Here is a Wiper Motor from a 1969 Barracuda Parts car. It sat on a shelf for 20 years. I finally got around to fixing it up. Be advised that when I say “Restored”, I do not mean to concours quality. That would mean re-assembling it with the correct rivets, which I did not. I doubt most people will notice, so I am going to stick with the word “Restored”. I spent hours cleaning it up, disassembling, more cleaning of 50 year old grease on the inside, blasting with glass beads and powder coating in correct semi-gloss black. Then carefully assembled it to test electrical continuity. When that all tested OK, I greased everything and did a final assembly. The videos I took show the casing being held together with 8 x 32 x 3/8” bolts and nuts. I did not want to do final riveting until it was fully tested. I tested Low speed, High Speed and Park per instructions in 69 Assembly Manual. It worked great. I am asking $150 plus shipping. I have at least 15-20 hours of work in on it. I am sure it is correct for other years and models, but I cannot speak on that. I have three videos of testing it in Low, High and Park. If you are interested, PM me with your Cell # and I will text them to you. You can have the old firewall seal if you want. Plus, it has new grommets.

200.jpg
201.jpg
203.jpg
204.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back