Returning Member from Wisconsin

-

WI-Barracuda

Reaction score
Been posting for a few weeks now and totally forgot to introduce myself.

Coming back to FABO for the second time. First time was when I tried to restore my old 1964 Dart GT. The project didn't go as planned and ended up having to sell it before I was able to put it back together. I then proceeded to buy my Dad a 1964 Barracuda after I graduated from college. I have recently purchased two 1965 Barracudas, with the intent to make one into a driver and use the other one as a parts car. The driver is currently an automatic and the parts car was a 4-speed car. Still not sure if I am going to convert the auto to manual, but have a thread started to get everyone's opinions. I will also be selling a lot of parts that came along with the package deal I got, so please keep an eye open for my postings. I will ultimately be selling the parts car after I determine which setup to go with in the driver, but it has no title. So keep an eye open for that posting as well.

Thanks in advance for everyone's help as I move forward with my projects and look forward to hearing from as many of you as I can!

Jason

:welcome: from NC.

Where are you at in the Badger, lived there many years!

Pictures?

I am still trying to get some good pictures. Both cars were put directly into storage units in fear of snow coming in, so didn't really get pictures taken of them after we bought them. This is the only one I have of the driver car as it sat in the barn we got it out of. Don't mind the American Motors spinner hubcaps! :)

IMG_20181021_110742748.jpg

I am in between Milwaukee and Madison.

-
Back