Reusable solid core silicone gaskets

-

CodyS

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone knows if felpro makes a their reusable solid core silicone gaskets for LA engines. When I rebuilt my 455 olds 14 years ago I bought a set of these gaskets for the valve covers and the oil pan and have never had a leak yet. They were expensive but well worth the investment. I have looked on the internet and have found nothing. Maybe someone knows of a different company that makes a product just as good as felpro. Thanks for any input in advance.

I also use the Moroso's. I had to modify them a little for the Edelbrock heads where the bolt ears meet the rocker shaft pedestals, but have had the covers on and off a bunch with no issues.

I was wondering if anyone knows if felpro makes a their reusable solid core silicone gaskets for LA engines. When I rebuilt my 455 olds 14 years ago I bought a set of these gaskets for the valve covers and the oil pan and have never had a leak yet. They were expensive but well worth the investment. I have looked on the internet and have found nothing. Maybe someone knows of a different company that makes a product just as good as felpro. Thanks for any input in advance.
Are you talking just valve cover gaskets?

Last edited:
-
Back