Reviews from the AMD glass... Anyone use them?

-

Syleng1

Karma is real and Life is short...
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
So I am looking at the back order for the AMD glass for a lot of cars.
I tried to "SEARCH" past info here with little info on this subject.
Before I force myself to a possible COVID-19 / 20 release date... LOL!
What has the reviews been on the AMD replacement glass? Specifically 71-72
Demon /Duster green glass? Is this Worth waiting for or just use factory side and rear glass and buy a new windshield? I need real world opinions on this subject:
If you actually bought this glass then respond. If you don't like AMD for other than glass purchases kindly walk away. I tried to even search the web but little exists on the glass subject for MoPars.
Thanks!
Joe

I bought the clear windshield for my 71 Demon. Very heavy. In my opinion well made. Same thickness as the original. Even has the Pentastar in the lower middle.

1000F52D-9D99-415F-ACE9-FBCF7827DE05.jpeg

8679C891-ACB3-4ED7-8C22-6BF6C091BA14.jpeg

I bought the clear windshield for my 71 Demon. Very heavy. In my opinion well made. Same thickness as the original. Even has the Pentastar in the lower middle.

That's what I was asking for! thank you. Pics too! awesome.

I can't say for Demon. But I bought one for my Challenger. I bought it from Sumitt and they shipped it from AMD. It was packed well and fit perfectly.

I bought one for my 69 Dart. No complaints. I can't seem to get one for my 64 Sport Fury. Fed ex keeps smashing them in shipping. 2 so far.

I worked part time for UPS Christmas '01. Mostly shuttled trailers off the dock. I can tell you they do not care how it's marked it literally gets thrown in the trailer. I guess you pays yer money and takes your choice. I think pretty much all the shippers operate like that.

-
Back