-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moper

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Contact seller
1971 Dart Swinger project. I dont really want to sell, but I do want my new driveway..so I need to raise some cash. So, here's the deal. Car is a clean titled 318/904/7 1/4 car. It's originally FE5 red, black bench interior, black vinyl top, w/an aftermarket sun roof. I have done all the body work, except spraying color. I replaced the right 1/4, and repaired the left, plus a few patches in the fenders and rocker areas. All in all, it was a very clean CT car. I performed a 4sp swap, so it has the pedals and floor now. Car has an 8 3/4 with a 3.55SG chuck. It has had the front end completely redone by the previous owner, and then it got about 10K miles before I got it. It has been upgraded with later model big bolt pattern A body brakes in front and the rear springs have an extra leaf. I parked it because the power booster and an axle seal went, and the rust was bugging me. I have a pile of parts I removed from it. All trim (had belt mouldings that I deleted and the rocker trim), wiring, and misc that came off it is included. What I'm offereing is two options. Option one- As the car sits, (roller, ready for final blocking with some minor tweaks and paint, no engine/trans/driveshaft/exh. For that I'm looking for $3000. It's got a decent (albeit dirty) interior, I have 2 sets of bumpers, the correct factory hood scoops, exh tips, and a repro tail stripe to go with it. It needs a power brake booster, axle seals, the bench seat recovered, and the headliner is now trashed. Option 2- Design your own final product, and I'll complete the work to your specs. Lets talk about what you want out of it. Prices for a finished car will vary. For this 2nd option, I would expect both of us to sign a contract specifying payment schedule and amounts, and parts lists, with delivery to be no later than may 1 2008. I have core engines: 318LA and Magnum, 340s, 360LA and Magnum, 383/400 B wedge, and 440 RB wedge. Transmissions I currently have 904A, 727A and B, A833, and A833OD. No Hemis or Danas, but I can get them as needed. My background is previously certified ASE Master Tech with over 16 years mopar experience. References available for all facets of the required work. I can and have done fabrication, steel replacement/repair, refinishing; engines, transmissions, and rear axles properly rebuilt and refurbished. I've bent custom exhaust. I'm familiar with rules regarding safety inspections for NHRA and IHRA, and my past and current work includes mainly street cars that are built for drag racing, street racing, and road racing. All work done on the car previously has been recorded on 35mm pics. Future work to be on CD/digital. Fresh pics available by request. As for Cores currently on hand: LA318, 340, LA360, 318 and 360 Magnums, 383, 400, and 440 engines. 904, 727A and B, A833OD, and A833 transmissions available. PM me here, or email me at Dmador@travelers.com and lets talk.

PS- I have a bunch of pics available. I will edit this Tuesday and add a few from work. This dial up is killing me.

So here it is as it sits. Just waiting for a new home/completion.

100_0825.jpg

100_0826.jpg

100_0827.jpg

well its a great start and farther along than mine. But if i were to get it i would be throwing away all the time, work and money i have put into my current project. Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back