Richmond Gear Instruction Video

-

lhearold

Reaction score
I have made a master of the Richmond Gear differential instruction video. Some members have already contacted me and received copies. I took the VHS tape, compliments Bill Dedman, and made a DVD of it.

Anyone wanting a copy of it just PM me your name and mailing address.

Hopefully the moderator will put a sticky on this so its available to all at any time.

Larry

Thank You Larry,I got my copy in the mail the other day,look forward to watching it Thank's,Wagg's

I have made a master of the Richmond Gear differential instruction video. Some members have already contacted me and received copies. I took the VHS tape, compliments Bill Dedman, and made a DVD of it.

Anyone wanting a copy of it just PM me your name and mailing address.

Hopefully the moderator will put a sticky on this so its available to all at any time.

Larry

:thumbup: Thank you lhearold.....got my copy too!!

Can't wait to learn more :)

Larry is da man! When I couldn't get copies made due to my abyssmal ignorance of electronic technology, Larry offered to do it for me, and mail out the copies.

We all owe him a big THANK YOU, along with Fishy68 who donated the original tape to me; without his generosity, none of this would have happened!

FABO is lucky to have both these guys onboard.:happy10:

Great team effort here...Thanks to all 3 of you!!!!

fishy68 :cheers:

Bill Dedman 8)

lhearold :happy10:

Recieved mine today Larry,thanks again!
Also Bill Dedman and Fishy68.I will put this to good use!:cheers::-D

Thanks Guys!!FABO ROCKS!!!

Received my copy today. All I can say is Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! :cheers::cheers:

This is very timely as I am putting my differential together now.

66Cuda-S

A copy has been mailed to everyone that PM's their mailing address to me. The ones that went out today should arrive by the middle of the week. If there is anyone that hasn't received theirs by next Friday, PM me so I can get another on the way. Also, I check each copy on 2 different DVD players but in the unlikely event that yours does not play for any reason let me know so I can get another on the way to you.

Larry

had another look at my dvd over the weekend, looks very easy to work on the gears, hope it is that easy when i get round to working on mine,

thanks again for the dvd :salute:

My copy arrived yesterday. Thanks Larry, Bill, and Fishy68 for your team effort; this is exactly why I joined FABO it looked like everyone was truely interested in helping others. God bless you`ll. Wayne

Thanks Larry.
My copy arrived today.
Thanks for the prompt delivery.and nice packaging too.

Duane

:cheers: Larry, Thank you for the Richmond DVD. It's so much nicer than a tape. Pause a tape on the cheap player that I have, and all you see are streaks. I bought a press to go with it. Thanks again, Gary :salut:

-
Back