RIP Amanda

-

Back in Time

Reaction score
Two years ago today we lost our Grand Daughter to a ****** Overdose. We know She's in a better place. Please tell anyone you know about the Evils of drugs.

Amanda.jpg

Amanda last photo.jpg

I remember when that happened. So sorry for your loss. She was a beautiful girl.

Im sorry for your loss. That is terrible my condolences. Addiction is a terrible thing.

****** historically has handicapped nations. A beautiful young woman lost her life for a high. That is a national shame. Sorry for your loss.

It's always a horrible travesty! I remember when people got so worked up because you might have been getting stoned. AKA smoking marijuana. Now the young kids die right and left from ****** overdoses it's heartbreaking! I work around the homeless population and it's became a horrible epidemic in my city, as I watched a 23-year-old male receiving chest compressions for what seem like forever as three paramedics did their best to bring him back with no prevail yeah that was 3 days ago. So sorry for your loss!

We have lost a family member as well to an OD. As one of the previous posters commented never hesitate to speak about it. Every time I do you just never know when our(yours) loss may save another’s life. The darkness it brings to a family is very painful. If our stories can somehow prevent it from happening to yet another family that is a small victory. This thread is filled with real folks, who can, and will support each other thru thick and thin.

We have lost a family member as well to an OD. As one of the previous posters commented never hesitate to speak about it. Every time I do you just never know when our(yours) loss may save another’s life. The darkness it brings to a family is very painful. If our stories can somehow prevent it from happening to yet another family that is a small victory. This thread is filled with real folks, who can, and will support each other thru thick and thin.

I couldn't have said it better..Thanks

Sorry for your loss. Like RRR said, I remember when you first posted of your loss. You will be in my prayers, my friend

Last edited:
-
Back