RIP brian6pac

-

mopardug

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I haven't been able to contact Brian since APR. Has anyone been in contact with him?
Does anyone have a way of contacting him?

His profile page says he was last here March 21st. Hope everything's ok.

His phone goes straight to voice mail, earlier it let you leave a message.
No replies to texts either.
He lives on Stow Rd. in Stow, OH.
Is anyone close enough to do a welfare check?

D
His phone goes straight to voice mail, earlier it let you leave a message.
No replies to texts either.
He lives on Stow Rd. in Stow, OH.
Is anyone close enough to do a welfare check?
Doug, try posting about this in the member MIA thread. It might get more views.

I just found a FakeBook Group that had a Celebration of Life post for Brian at the end of JUN.
My condolences go out to all of his family and friends.

I just found a FakeBook Group that had a Celebration of Life post for Brian at the end of JUN.
My condolences go out to all of his family and friends.
Oh no...
We need to pay attention more. I feel bad for only now realizing he's been mia. Rest in peace ,Brian... I really enjoyed your posts because they were steadily on the money and or good advice. There are those names here that we all know who are always ontop of the question at hand ...his was one of those.
Rip @brian6pac

Oh no...
We need to pay attention more. I feel bad for only now realizing he's been mia. Rest in peace ,Brian... I really enjoyed your posts because they were steadily on the money and or good advice. There are those names here that we all know who are always ontop of the question at hand ...his was one of those.
Rip @brian6pac
I agree, he sure was. Kim

Rest In Peace Brian Swain. Joey can you make him a legendary member. @Joeychgo

A0BEAC0A-73FE-4516-B5BD-38B6C67A4418.jpeg
F7C466A8-A79C-4164-B819-99DCDC8B34DC.jpeg

RIP there buddy. Thanks for the help and chats on the six pack. May you drive the dream car packing your favorite engine & the six pack!

My condolences to the family. I’ve been to way too many families this year already and it’s only half way done

-
Back