RIP Kat Moeller

-

doogievlg

Reaction score
24 years old and died racing last night. Not sure if the details yet.

B52F447D-7944-44DC-94C3-89FD5931D8CA.jpeg

Live by the sword, die by the sword. RIP.

Jake

Wow. Way too young. Condolences out to family and friends.

R.I.P. young gun. Way WAY to early.

She was livin life doin what she loved! What a great way to go out! May she RIP.

Wow. :( so sad. My condolences to her friends and family.
There was a guy that came to our local drag strip with one of those jet engine dragsters. And he was killed the very next weekend at a different drag show. That was earlier this year. I dont recall his name now.

Wow. :( so sad. My condolences to her friends and family.
There was a guy that came to our local drag strip with one of those jet engine dragsters. And he was killed the very next weekend at a different drag show. That was earlier this year. I dont recall his name now.

I’m starting to wonder if these exhibition cars have to meet the same saftey regulations of other cars with the same et and mph.

I’m starting to wonder if these exhibition cars have to meet the same saftey regulations of other cars with the same et and mph.

I have seen a lot of jet dragster, and have never heard of any one getting hurt, let alone to be kill......Until now. Wow
although i don't know her or here family, my heart goes out the them and their friends. Sad day:(

I have seen a lot of jet dragster, and have never heard of any one getting hurt, let alone to be kill......Until now. Wow
although i don't know her or here family, my heart goes out the them and their friends. Sad day:(

Apparently jet cars do indeed have their own safety requirements in the NHRA. Apparently the death was caused by debri from timing equipment hitting her helmet. I don’t care to get more details than that.

-
Back