RIP Mike Buhrman Mountain Man

-

gregpurcell

Greg Purcell
Reaction score
It is with deep sadness than I announce to the Mopar community the death of one of my best friends, Mike Buhrman AKA Mountain Man of Thurmont, MD.

Mike passed away Saturday April 4th, shortly after his 65th birthday of congestive heart failure (not COVID 19 related)

His wife Judy has asked that in lieu of flowers and gifts that you please donate to your favorite charity at this time. We are unable to have a service due to the current state lockdown but a memorial will be planned later on after the pandemic subsides.

I am still looking for pictures of Mike to post (and Judy has promised some as well) but I thought it would be nice to open this post up as a memorial for your comments, stories and pictures.

Mike was loved by everybody and he will be sorely missed.

Thanks for reading!
Greg Purcell

mountainman1.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry to hear. I remember meeting him at Carlisle years ago. Good guy.

It is with deep sadness than I announce to the Mopar community the death of one of my best friends, Mike Buhrman AKA Mountain Man of Thurmont, MD.

Mike passed away Saturday April 4th, shortly after his 65th birthday of congestive heart failure (not COVID 19 related)

His wife Judy has asked that in lieu of flowers and gifts that you please donate to your favorite charity at this time. We are unable to have a service due to the current state lockdown but a memorial will be planned later on after the pandemic subsides.

I am still looking for pictures of Mike to post (and Judy has promised some as well) but I thought it would be nice to open this post up as a memorial for your comments, stories and pictures.

Thanks for reading!
Greg Purcell

So sad to hear great guy and dear friend,dad and I just seen him at the Mopar show in Melbourne,Fl. this year.

Condolences on the loss of your friend, Greg.

Thanks for reading!
Greg Purcell
This the only photo I got of mike
IMG_20191215_143919974.jpg

Last edited:
Mike was one of the nice feller I every meet went to see him a few months ago and he took me right in like he knew me forever man. Had a lot of knowledge RIP mike

RIP Mountain Man Mike Sorry for your loss Greg.

My condolences. I didn't know him but seems he was well spoken about. Must have been a good guy.

-
Back