RIP Roy Rivera (SGBARRACUDA)

-

DartmanTampabay

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I just found out that one of our FABO members Roy Rivera (SGBARRACUDA) passed away last weekend. His wife Paula told me he passed of natural causes on Saturday while on a hunting trip with a bunch of buddies. He was one of the good ones, Rest In Peace Roy, you will be missed my friend.

Sorry to hear that about Roy. I've only been here a short time, but I know his posts were always constructive and positive.

R.I.P. Roy :(

That's awful news. I didn't know him but read a lot of his posts and his items for sale. Always one of the good guys...lots of great parts. I bought something from him once and he added a couple items "just because." RIP Roy. My condolences to his family. He will be missed.

Man, I've talked to him a few times on here, and by PM. He lives right up the road from me ( well, 10 or 15 miles) said he wanted to meet up some day. Hillsborough County Fire/ Rescue Retired.. Rest Easy, Roy... my Sincere Condolences to his Friends and Family....

Sad news, Roy was excited about his hunting trip. One of his last posts was about the trip.
He was a great guy, and I will miss him.
RIP Roy.

I just found out that one of our FABO members Roy Rivera (SGBARRACUDA) passed away last weekend. His wife Paula told me he passed of natural causes on Saturday while on a hunting trip with a bunch of buddies. He was one of the good ones, Rest In Peace Roy, you will be missed my friend.
Oh no!! That fkn sucks!
Roy was a great guy. I've bought parts from him and have paid attention to his postings for over a decade. Why do all the good ones have to go 1st?? He was very much respected.
Rest in peace , Roy.

Dang, sorry to hear that. He truly was a good one and we talked about parts I had and thought he was one of the good ones, RIP Roy,Joe

Damn, that is very sad news. I always enjoyed reading his posts, especially the ones about the pond he had on his property.
Rest in peace Roy, you will be missed.:(

Condolences to his family and friends.

Wow, this is very sad. I just bought some parts from him at the end of November. When he found out it was for a father/son project, he used one of his own shipping discounts to save us some money. He also included a couple seals/ gaskets that weren't included in the initial deal. He also sent me some pics of a couple of his deer mounts. He had to cut a hunting trip short at that time due to back troubles. So if he went out on a hunting trip, I'm guessing he was ok with that. Condolences to his family.

Damm, rest in piece, met him once, good guy, always had time for everyone. He was doing what he loved though, that's a small plus.

Very sorry to hear. Purchased a number of parts from him. Always 100% I'll miss him also.

if his profile is correct he was only 66, that is way to young

the craziest thing is, one of his last post said "RIP meatloaf"
i bet he never would have guessed he'd be next

Dang..... I've bought a lot of parts from him and spoke a few times. Rest in Peace Roy. Thanks for everything.

This sucks to hear, he was a good guy, he even sent me some parts for free one time when I was in a pinch and couldn’t find them....Roy will be missed by many...:(

-
Back