RMS suspension going in

-

swingtown

master of the mech. thing
Reaction score
Pics of my ‘69 dart

29698A88-097A-4E40-9120-8BDEF4875655.jpeg

A0DDAFF2-98A5-462F-B10E-74FC5FFC2037.jpeg

I am sooooo jealous. I've been wanting to do this for a long time. PLEASE write a comprehensive before and after article on handling improvements.

I did the RMS street lynx rear and altercation front on my dart. I only had about 3 weeks last fall to try it out and all i can say is WHOLLY SH*t !!
The car drives like its on rails , its amazing the difference !!!
IMG_0423.JPG

IMG_1595.JPG

What is the coil spring name brand??and size . Looking for a set of coil overs for my car just put on hemi Denny’s coil overs kit on my car

Is it really better then a well thought out Mopar torsion bar setup?

Is it really better then a well thought out Mopar torsion bar setup?

You’ll get arguments that can go pages and pages from both sides on that one. Lol.

What I can say is it feels like driving a modern car with it installed. And there are a lot less places with just a rack to get slop in.

You’ll get arguments that can go pages and pages from both sides on that one. Lol.

What I can say is it feels like driving a modern car with it installed. And there are a lot less places with just a rack to get slop in.
I am gong the full nelson with my 69. Everything new. firm feel Gear box. 1.08 Sway away bars, the whole nine yards. I hope it feels better then factory...SS rear springs, bilsteins...adco anti sway bars, stiffining plates on lower control arms....

-
Back