Road kill videos

-

SpeedracerX

Still on this side of the dirt member
Reaction score
So I just recently stumbled upon these videos on YouTube... Now I'm sure this will get bashed some, and I can already hear the 'that Charger should've been restored right' and on and on...me personally enjoyed this episode.. A couple guys I'd have a beer with, the one doing what he wanted with this car... Building it to be what he wanted it to be for... And enjoying every second of it...

Is it what I'd do with a 68 charger? Probably not.... Would I help someone do it if it's what they wanted? Hell yea!!

In this age of totally unreal 'reality' tv.... I found this to be fun.... Gonna go look for other episodes now.
[ame]http://youtu.be/0JXDcJQqZrA[/ame]

I've been watching the RoadKill episodes for awhile now. Somehow I'd missed that one, thanks. This reminds me exactly of the attitude we had in the early 90s when these were basically just old cars, without much value, which was great since we had hardly any money, and our only goal was to have FUN! Forget the high dollar stuff, forget the headaches and spending years restoring a car, just use them for their intended purpose... FUN!

I've been watching the RoadKill episodes for awhile now. Somehow I'd missed that one, thanks. This reminds me exactly of the attitude we had in the early 90s when these were basically just old cars, without much value, which was great since we had hardly any money, and our only goal was to have FUN! Forget the high dollar stuff, forget the headaches and spending years restoring a car, just use them for their intended purpose... FUN!

Well said!!

I see they actually have a couple other episodes with Mopar's in them... I will have to check those out as well

LOVE this show. I've seen every episode. My kind of car-guys. Better than most anything on TV.

LOVE this show. I've seen every episode. My kind of car-guys. Better than most anything on TV.

i just watched the shootout, with all the project cars up against Motor Trends Kia... These guys are hands down my favorite car guys... Its my mission now to watch all the episodes.. I am pleasantly surprised with all the positive comments..

More Mopar fun with the Roadkill boys...

[ame]http://youtu.be/3gBxdfUs8v0[/ame]

Good entertainment, enjoy Freiburger & Finnegan. Love the Super Bee/ Camaro road trip to Utah.

Week said 72Dodge, it's my favourite show and it dose remind me of what we use to enjoy.

I watch Roadkill every month without fail. The guys work well together.

"Where does this fuel line go?"

"Where would you like it to go?"

-
Back