-

johnnycuda

JohnnyCuda's 68
Reaction score
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt12104166/

anyone seen this episode the BBQuda

bbcuda.jpg

Last edited:
No, I think Steve D is a little toasty around the edges. If you did t know any better, you might think he is just a pot smoking hippie and a bit burnt out upstairs.

However! Those that know him always say he just is not comfortable or at ease when you watch him most of the time and give him high regards and always make mentions to his smarts. This comes from people in the engine biz.

Now I think Freiburger is a natural and is completely himself in front of the camera.

^^^ I am sure Steve D is a very smart guy and great with mechanicals, but he comes off to me as someone that has smoked way too many dubbies! lol Just looks like a real laid back care free sort, I like that.
Anyway, I love watching the two together, great chemistry.
Yes I saw that episode. Sad about those terrible Ca. fires. I still say way too many trees way too close to homes buildings.

If they ever came to Pittsburgh, Steve would be welcome to hang out in the Dancave.

Freiburgher..... Keep moving, nothing to see here.

What about Finnegan? I like all 3 of those guys.

“best day at work, ever”!

I like all they guys. HRG sometimes appears on the show. Lucky Costa, his humor needs work. Tony Angelo, he cracks me up. He looks like he has to blurt out what needs to be said and run to the rest room he is so keyed up. But I like the guys. Steve Brulé (sp?) is as cool as a Cucumber. I’d like to hang out and bullshit with him for a while!
I also like Finnegan. He cracks me up!

I have hung out with all of them except Tony Angelo. Dulcich is exactly the same in person as he is on tv. Super, super intelligent dude. Honestly they are all quite nice and guys that are fun to be around. They live the hobby. I’ll be doing the road trip (Irwindale raceway to Tucson AZ) to the duct tape drags on October 1st with them coming up soon. Same as zip tie drags just not sanctioned by motortrend. It should be a great time, just like the last few We've done. The Friday night bonfire at Tucson dragway is really cool. They all hang out and drink beer till early morn.

No, I think Steve D is a little toasty around the edges. If you did t know any better, you might think he is just a pot smoking hippie and a bit burnt out upstairs.

However! Those that know him always say he just is not comfortable or at ease when you watch him most of the time and give him high regards and always make mentions to his smarts. This comes from people in the engine biz.

Now I think Freiburger is a natural and is completely himself in front of the camera.
He has anxiety.

-
Back