Rock Falls Raceway-Finally, I Got to Go Racing!! 6/11/11

-

alleyoopmgv

Reaction score
Well it's been a tough Spring.
The track opened up April 9th, and if it wasn't the bad weather, or the tow rig giving me problems, it was something else.
So i finally got the car loaded up last Thursday night, and I finally got my sh*t together, and went racing!
It was a BLAST!!

It was a Muscle Car Shootout, and they put you in half second classes. So I ran in the 11.0 to 11.50 class. So we intentionally slowed the car down to the 11.0 mark, so the car would be more consistent, and boy was it!

Anyways, I had a ball, and I just thought I would share in my triumph of finally making it to the race track! Here's a few photo's and a vid!

[ame="http://youtu.be/-kS2gM-Ss9s"]302 Found[/ame]

Attachments

• IMG_3532.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 200
  • IMG_3542.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 198
  • IMG_3543.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 198
:thumbup:
She sure is quick, always like seeing a ferd loose!

I wish I had to worry about slowing my car down!!

Hooked yet??? Good first outing with the car.
Thanks for bringing enough food to feed me too.

Hooked yet??? Good first outing with the car.
Thanks for bringing enough food to feed me too.

Yeah, it's addicting! I don't know if I'm hooked yet, but I wanna go again! Soon!!
It was a great first outing with the car!
Chris, don't tell everyone I was shaking after the first run! LOL!

No problem with the food Chris, It was my pleasure!

Congratulations on a great day at the track and showing the chebby folks a race car :burnout:
Thank you for sharing, I need to get to the track real soon, I am itching all over :iconbigg:

Congratulations on a great day at the track and showing the chebby folks a race car :burnout:
Thank you for sharing, I need to get to the track real soon, I am itching all over :iconbigg:

Thanks memike! Get to the track memike, it's a lot of fun!

-
Back