Rocker arm webinar

-

yellow rose

Overnight Sensation
Reaction score
I forgot about this, but today Reid rocker arms is giving a webinar on rockers, rocker geometry and who knows what else.

I don’t have a link to it but if you go to epartrade.com you should be able to sign up for it. These are always educational.

Starts at 900 hours PDT today, which is now. They take about 10 minutes to get going so join in if you can.

I just saw this post. I will definitely be looking for the video when they post it.
Thanks for posting this one. Looks like they have lots of good videos from previous webinars too.

Me too. I wouldn't mind watching. Are they going to run it again?

Here is a link to yesterday’s webinar. They have a hundred or so webinars on their channel. They cover a ton of different things. Epartrade is a pretty good resource.

Here is a link to yesterday’s webinar. They have a hundred or so webinars on their channel. They cover a ton of different things. Epartrade is a pretty good resource.

Heck yeah. Thanks man!

Minimum sweep, including on the pushrod side. Rocker ratio doesn't go anywhere because it's designed into the rocker. Pushrod angles reduce lobe lift input. Proper geometry increases stability, efficiency, and reduces harmonics, etc. etc..

Seems I've heard this stuff before somewhere, but I can't quite put my finger on it. It's ok, it'll come to me sooner or later. :D

Thanks for the link, Tim!

epartrade just called me this week wondering why I never got active on their site....

-
Back