Rocker Trim

-
If you have a sample take it to Scots and maybe they can find something that will work. I have the same issue with my 66 Dart. My son has a 3 d printer if we could design the software.

If you have a sample take it to Scots and maybe they can find something that will work. I have the same issue with my 66 Dart. My son has a 3 d printer if we could design the software.
The 66 GT dart uses metal clips to hold on the stainless rocker trim.....And they are not repoped. I included a nice set with a few spares when I sold my 66 to @Ddaddy . He might dig them out and see if he has extras, he is a nice guy like that....

I don't have the clips yet I just bought the moldings and told him I needed the clips he is trying to remove them but they are breaking which is no surprise considering how old they are and they are plastic. I just thought I would post to see if anybody new where to get reproductions or see what everyone else is doing that is restoring the older Barracudas and Valiants. These might be what you need
eBay item number:

I found that the ones for the 67 GTX are a bit too tall. A belt sander can quickly adjust the fit, however.

I found that the ones for the 67 GTX are a bit too tall. A belt sander can quickly adjust the fit, however.
Found them at Layson's a set of 20 clips and plugs, part # RS-80S. They said the same thing that they need a little sanding to fit. Thank you for the help

-
Back