The Heartbeat Stops Here
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Contact seller
Where can I get this ?

rockers.jpg

From a 70 Cuda. Not Barracuda, not Challenger, not anything else but a 70 Cuda.
are you 100% positive about that? When I was looking to buy a new 70 Barracuda, the salesman had me test drive a loaded Gran Coupe(?I think that was what it was called?), and I'm pretty sure it had the 1/4 scoops and the plastic scales on the rockers.

are you 100% positive about that? When I was looking to buy a new 70 Barracuda, the salesman had me test drive a loaded Gran Coupe(?I think that was what it was called?), and I'm pretty sure it had the 1/4 scoops and the plastic scales on the rockers.

The rocker gills was option M25. Not all 'cudas had them and I have seen GC's with them. I don't think a non-GC Barracuda had them.
I know my 1970 'cuda does not have them and I know that my Dad's 1970 Gran Coupe does not have them. So, not all 'cudas and not all GC's but no Barracudas.

And, side scoop was an M46 option. I don't see how they could have made that work with M25 rocker moldings.

No, not 100%. Maybe 80-83.649%.

1970 Cuda all had that rocker trim. The one here from the farm has the rocker trim. Plastic composite and very heavy Barracuda Grand Coupe had aluminum with horizontal fins

1410710_1396877623888605_1420129520_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back