Rocket wheels

-

68 A

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hey,

Summit sent me another catalog so I was just looking through it and found these Rocket Racing wheels:

http://www.summitracing.com/search/...rn/5-x-4-1-2-in/?keyword=rocket racing wheels

I had never seen them before, they look nice and would like to have some if I hadn't already finished that department on the dart.

Figured i would just put them up, might help someone make a decision,

or make someones decision harder!

Steve

i like the booster better than the fuel, but they do look similar to some others that i've seen

This is too weird, I'm gonna order some on the weekend. coincidence, i think not. must be fate. I think i'm going w/ the booster in 17". just not 100% on the backspacing to go with. for my 69 barracuda.

nice! post some pictures when you get them on, and by the way, go with the mod top, its defiantly something that is rarely seen

Steve

already got the seats done. unfortunately the top has to wait til i have enough money to finish it off.

oh man,the rockets are awsome! i almost put them on my duster,but i went with bullitt's instead. are you going with the grey centers?

due to the lack of availability where i live i've had to go with foose legends instead, please disregard my posts.

due to the lack of availability where i live i've had to go with foose legends instead, please disregard my posts.

i have a set....and they are awesome! people have gone crazy on them around here. but i taunt the guys with copyiing off of me!!

-
Back