[SOLD] rocky mountain dash set up for sale.........

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

abodyjoe

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Contact seller
a rocky mountain dash set up. and speaker mount..

this was in my 71 dart. only used about 4000 miles.. not going to be using it any more so instead of it collecting dust around here i figured i would sell it to someone that would love to have it.

glove box portion is set up for a push button style door, the center (radio) section will need to be final fit and cut to size. its how i bought it...

gauges are all autometer ultra lite II. theres over $700 worth of gauges, led signals, and switches in this thing. pretty sure i have the gauge directions here that will go with them, if not you can download them at the autometer site.

gauges are as follows:

led lit, kinda a grey face in the day then they go black face and white numbers at night. they are bad ***.. http://www.autometer.com/cat_gaugeop.aspx?sid=61

electric speedo (have the trans side but it isn't pictured here but will come with everything)

tach

mechanical oil pressure (comes with braided line.)

electric temp gauge. sender comes with it but not the wire end to hook it up. i'm sure you can get that cheap from autometer. if it were me i would buy a mechanical water temp gauge. i just like those better.

volt gauge.

adjustable fuel level gauge. it works pretty well. i had it set to read empty early. rather have more gas then i think then less..lol

2 speed mopar wiper switch.. plug and play there.

the headlight switch is from the AAW highway 22 wire harness. believe its a gm unit but not sure.

led turn signal indicaters and high beam indicator...

thinks that about it.. i'm asking $800 ( a steal) for everything. buyer will pay paypal fees and shipping (rather not ship though)

located in south jersey...

Attachments

• DSC_0307.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 257
  • DSC_0308.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 250
  • DSC_0309.JPG
    186.7 KB · Views: 249
  • DSC_0310.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 270
Status
Not open for further replies.