roll cage

-

dartlove

Reaction score
hello A body friends. I am wondering if anybody knows where to order a 14pt cage for a 64 Dart Gt. I have a couple of different specs from SW race cars, but am unsure which one to order. Alstons doesn't stock one. I am doing this all myself and don't have anyone to help do a custom build sheet for Alstons.

Have you called Alston and S&W, between them their tech people can most likely fix you up.

Yes. Alstons does not stock one and says to fill out a worksheet for them to bend one. Problem as stated before this is being done all by myself. kind of hard to hold 2 half circles and measure. SW emailed me 3 seperate specs. The 65 to 66 dart and 64 to 66 barracuda are exactly the same.The other is for 63 to 65 polara(c body)and it seems to measure closer. But then again I am not sure what type of clearances I should have.

I am looking fora weld in one. I have done some research and measuring (hopefully correctly) and it looks as if the SW specs are going to work hopefully, unless there are any better recommendations. This car has been back halved with a chassisworks ladderbar sub. It sits totally gutted and weighs about 1800lbs. I am trying to do this right.

-
Back