Status
Not open for further replies.

meathead66

Mod Top
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Contact seller
Anyone need a homemade rotisserie? Worked good on my 69 Dart. Won't ship; pick up at 60477. $400 offer.

IMG_1207.JPG

IMG_0290.JPG

IMG_0355.JPG

Do you know how high the car was when flipped on it's side by chance? I'd be interested in this but my garage does not have a very high ceiling. Also, how long is this when assembled from end to end?

Last edited:
My garage is exactly 8 feet from floor to ceiling and I had about 1 foot clearance when on its side. Don't know distance from end to end however that's adjustable. No problem with my 69 Dart.

Thanks, I'm not too far from you. Would you be able to get me a length on this sometime? I just want to make sure it would fit in my garage as it's pretty small. I'll check my height tonight as well.

Prolly has 6 inches of adjusting front to back. Been 3 years since I used it but I'd have to reassemble it to be sure.

View attachment 1715166429

Thanks, I'm not too far from you. Would you be able to get me a length on this sometime? I just want to make sure it would fit in my garage as it's pretty small. I'll check my height tonight as well.

IF 67Dart440GT decides he doesn't want it, I'm interested. But I will not snipe it from someone. So if he passes, let me know.

I'm willing to work with either one of you guys thats interested. I have to assemble it to do any measuring but I know the easiest part is the length cause it's adjustable. If you look at the pics on post #1 that beam is exactly 8' feet and as you can see my Dart cleared it by at least 6". The hardest part of the whole thing is getting it on the roto as there are no hydraulics involved. I used my cherry picker to pick it up and mount it on (actually I put it on the roto outside the garage to have more mobility). You can take my cherry picker with you and use it until your done. If your desperately nervous you can use both of my cherry pickers to get your car on; as long as your not too far away.

Dunno but I picked up the rear with no problem. Believe me I ain’t no muscle man. Guessing about 150 lbs with no trunk pan in it.
I say anyone in this hobby needs one. So easy to do welding, install brake lines, fuel lines, frame connectors etc. etc. Never lay on your back anymore or pay for a lift.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back