-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moparker

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for an original style rubber mats for my cars. I have checked on line and cant seem to find them. I know they were being reproduced at one time. Thanks for the help.

I am looking for an original style rubber mats for my cars. I have checked on line and cant seem to find them. I know they were being reproduced at one time. Thanks for the help.
i have a set of mats taken out of a 25,000 mile car not perfect but will clean up i will check today to see if there are any rips or tears poss get pics bill

I need a green front for bench seat and a black rear. THANK YOU!! I dont know why Legendary isnt offering them now.

I checked with both. Didnt see anything but carpet ones

Ok tried classic industries. I am looking for the one piece type that go over the hump

Shoot @RPM440+6 a message. He is the master of all things interior. He will fix you up.

Thanks. I will give it a shot

I like dealing with Richard, because he doesn't just deal with one particular vendor. He has access to them all and at very reasonable prices.

Yea, they stopped making the reproduction one that goes over the hump. Classic Industries used to sell them

Goodmark Restoration Parts back approximately 12 years ago was reproducing the "over the counter" style rubber mats that were available back in the 60s and 70s. Finding a set of assembly line mats in even good used condition is near impossible. The Goodmark mats featured the logos and correct markings from Chrysler and thus the pricing with license agreements did not allow them to be cost effective to sell.

Legendary offers the four piece individual style rubber mats as a possible solution as others have spoke of. You might want to check with J.C. Whitney to see what they might offer. I know that many of the rubber mats that were sold across the counter back in the day were the same mats that could be purchased though NAPA, Western Auto, J.C. Whitney, etc. back in the day. I have been lucky in finding some of these in the junk yard cars that I have gone through. Some will actually clean up to be usable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back