Status
Not open for further replies.

C2ndLTpigeon

Mopar or no Car!
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Contact seller
Im looking for a factory RV2 that is in good working order, I do not need the clutch, pulley or brackets just the compressor.

Or a complete gasket rebuild kit, I have a good rank shaft and pistons.

I have purchased 2 on ebay over the past few weeks and they were junk. They were sold as remans only to find the rods broken in one and the other seized. Someone gave them a paint job and called them "reman"

Thanks

Im looking for a factory RV2 that is in good working order, I do not need the clutch, pulley or brackets just the compressor.

Or a complete gasket rebuild kit, I have a good rank shaft and pistons.

I have purchased 2 on ebay over the past few weeks and they were junk. They were sold as remans only to find the rods broken in one and the other seized. Someone gave them a paint job and called them "reman"

Thanks
Lets try this again Hope you got your money back

Lets try this again Hope you got your money back

Sure did, it was an ebay sale and paid with paypal, reputable seller just need to check his inventory control. Might of bought all those compressors on wholesale closeout and is unaware they are junk

I have a couple that worked when I pulled them a few years ago. I've just kept them for spares for my '78 Power Wagon. What year are you working with? round or flat oil pan? If you have a photo of yours, I might even be able to match the clutch and outlet fittings.

I've got one that appears to be an OLD reman or brand new unit (was in a pile of parts from an old Chrysler dealership mechanic - he left the dealership in 1979 or 1980). There is no clutch and the inlet and outlet have bolted-on covers. I can bring it to Fall Fling at the end of the month if you're going to be there. I'll let you pull it apart if you want. I could also ship it, but that won't be cheap.

I have a couple that worked when I pulled them a few years ago. I've just kept them for spares for my '78 Power Wagon. What year are you working with? round or flat oil pan? If you have a photo of yours, I might even be able to match the clutch and outlet fittings.
Mine is a 1973, as far as the clutch and the pulley goes I'm good on that since that works still and is new

Here are some pics of mine, 1973. The clutch is nos and the pulley is good. Over tightened the oil plug and cracked my case. Used one that was laying around and the compressor turned over but not as smooth as my old one.

1002201830.jpg
1002201830a.jpg
1002201830b.jpg

1002201830c.jpg

I've got one that appears to be an OLD reman or brand new unit (was in a pile of parts from an old Chrysler dealership mechanic - he left the dealership in 1979 or 1980). There is no clutch and the inlet and outlet have bolted-on covers. I can bring it to Fall Fling at the end of the month if you're going to be there. I'll let you pull it apart if you want. I could also ship it, but that won't be cheap.

Not sure If I can make it to the fall show this year. Did you have a price in mind for the compressor? All I would need to know is if it turns over easy and maybe what it looks like with the oil pan off, and if it uses the checkball and spring if its still there.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back