Sad I need a hug!

-

WRB426

Insane 4 Mopars
Reaction score
Just sold my 68 Dart.:banghead: Another dream project gone. I sold it cheap to a young gun so it takes some of the burn away. Kid bought a Duster with a ton of New England rust. Father saw the Dart for sale and told him this is what you want to start with. So hopefully I'll be seeing it around locally all fixed up.

When you love Mopars it's always sad to let them go even when it's to a good home. I know how it feels, did it twice this year.

Sad to hear buddy. It looks like I will soon be doing the same as I am unemployed and the damn bills do not pay themselves. I am NOT looking forward to the day when my baby leaves the yard for the last time.

Wow!:eek:ops: I know the felling :shaking: but it has been many years ago, Momma and the children needed new shoes and I was getting my shoulder cut on so my Challenger had to go :shock: NOoo Not my Challenger :banghead: :protest: :eek:ops::eek:ops: But family came first :thumblef: Good luck men, there is another one out there
with your name on it some where :cheers:

I thought Moncton was growing and had good employment ?

Grassy

....if it makes you feel better, I looked for a year with the help of Community Inc with a bag of money hung around my head 915 to 20K) for training or payment of wages and with the ton of resumes/knocked on doors, I was not invited to a single interview. I have excellent education and work experience but have been out of the work force for 5 years trying to recover. No one wants a disabled employee...even those companies that advertise that they are an "inclusive" organization. like home depot...

So in September, they are sending me to community college to take 4 courses.... I still have to pay for parking, etc and there still isn't a dime coming into the house..

This is why we are doing a "budget build". Just sold our trailer last week.

Grassy

XOXOxOXoxoXO!!!

Thanks this helps!

57 years old and need a job that pays well to keep a certain lifestyle is not easy at the best of times!

Sorry to hear this. It's tough enough looking for work never mind at your age. The service writer I worked with. Got laid off after 25 years with the garage. It took him over a year to find any job at all. He's 57 as well. I hope all works out for you. And you don't have to sell your Dart. I get too attached to my Mopars. I'm not complaining cause I do have my 64 Dart to play with for now.

-
Back