Same old FABO

-
Wow, is something bent?
It has unfortunately been this way since I got it. It's not that far out but the left rear caster is out 3/4 degrees, and the right rear is out 1 degree and the toe total is with in specs but one side is to the limit. So it always tracks off some. I need it all squared up. The factory does not offer rear shims for this but I did find some aftermarket stuff but NO one wants to do the job I guess because it involves work.

You don't need a fancy machine.
Some string, four jackstands or similar, carpenters level, and a coupla tape measures.
Lotsa very fast racecars are aligned by "string method" trackside after a shunt .
Google it .

Nothing political
My question was about whether or not there was an interest in an item.
I was asked questions by 2 members I answered them both and directed one of them to it’s location as it was local to him and available to anyone who was interested in it.
It was also not an item that I personally owned or had for sale.
Uh oh I just did something similar. Dude is looking for a particular air breather and he's a new member so I posted that what he's looking for is listed under blah blah blah. I'll be watching and interested to see if anything happens ????

Uh oh I just did something similar. Dude is looking for a particular air breather and he's a new member so I posted that what he's looking for is listed under blah blah blah. I'll be watching and interested to see if anything happens ????

I feel like we need to err on the side of trying to help a fellow FABO member. Hopefully, Mods will see that we're trying to help and leave it. In this case, once all the information was available, the post was restored. Perfect.

What you did was fine in my opinion. Guy posting a want ad is a newbie. Sorry but theres LOTS of newbies lately that only care about this place to buy ****. Drive by's, hit n run, etc. I realize we are/were all new at one point, but contribute something...

-
Back