San Bernardino Swap Meet?

-

CudaFactHackJob

Reaction score
I'm looking for a swap meet location in either San Bernardino or Riverside county to sell transmission and trans parts. Pomona is out with its Covid restrictions. I was thinking about the Bel Aire swap meet in Bloomington...Anybody??

Fall Fling is tomorrow at Woodley park in Van Nuys....

exactly.

go to www.cpwclub.com for detail.

swappper first let in at 7:00 am sharp. Many will line up before that. Swapper gate closes at 10am. Most all swappers come before 8:30.

1,000’s of potential buyers. Saw a guy unloading a complete A-body Trans, shifter handle, shifter and rods this late afternoon.

150+ mopar swappers, 300+ mopar cars, 13 acres of buyers from all over southwest US and beyond.

Wow that was quick. But, I'm looking for something every Saturday; hopefully within about 50 miles of Hemet.

People send trans' to Brewer's in Ohio and to Passon in Pennsylvania.

If you are a good reliable rebuilder, people will come. Especially finding someone that knows and does older trans'.

We have club members in San Fernando Valley that drive out Indio to Brian at IMM Engines for machining and engine work.

I'm driving up to Bel Aire swap meet in Bloomington today to check it out. It's centrally located; Riverside, San Bernardino, Pomona.

-
Back