saved me...................

-

mopardude318

Reaction score
i got saveddd. by my brother............got pullled over by the c cops i was drinking...lots n lots of drinking....shotss of patron n yager bombs...i cannt continue without drinking...i drive and drink daily. it helppse me. i hav 2 drink to go on,,,,i am not worhty to go on...i must drink...it helps me live..e....my medicine.........makess 2morrow alright.......:(:(:(

Why? How bad can it be that you feel this shitty? You are talking out of your *** if you think you are not worthy.

Come on bud lets talk, your important to us

are you just drunk or is the ex back or what. we need to know.your a good poster on here so spill the beans

Talk to these guys before you kill someone or kill yourself. Just like someone else posted, life can change in a second. Don't let it change for the worse.

What the f????
If you are joking, stop it.
If you are not, we can help you when you come to your senses......
Does anyone live near him?
Can someone check him out to see if he's ok?
If you are looking at this dude, sleep it off and get some help.
You're scaring the **** out of us.......
Tom.

Well give your brother a big thank you from all of us for saving your ***!! I'd rather read a drunken thread from you then one about what could have happened to you!! Its an open forum here buddy, no-ones judging you, we are here to help and advise.

I was born the very day of my dad's funeral.

He was killed by a drunk driver.

I would have been nice to have known him.

True story.

yo dude, hang on

lifes tough at times, real friggen tough
painful and all, but the future is always unknown and mysterious.

sorry to hear alcohol is your comfort, I'd love to hear you find another way to escape/deal

I'd say take a ride to blow off the steam but... :p
we do want you here, and appreciate you, hang in there bud

Hey, i'm in Livermore now, if you wana go for a mopar cruse or help me with my frozen steering pump bolt, let me know.

weather sucks this weekend though

(I'd kill to cruse through SF with some other mopars, even if my car isnt the hottest mechanically)

Well give your brother a big thank you from all of us for saving your ***!! I'd rather read a drunken thread from you then one about what could have happened to you!! Its an open forum here buddy, no-ones judging you, we are here to help and advise.

ditto

anyone that is taken by useless needless stuff is a bite......drink, dope, cell phone, carelessness , stupidity, lack of focus to what you are doing...any & all of that can take a life in a second.....drive ONLY when you are 100% not pissed not crying not drunk, not focused not attentive etc etc etc.....the life you take may NOT be your own! AND THERE JUST AINT NO FKIN DO OVER!!

True story.

I dunno what to say other than wow. Sorry to hear!

I had a tenant in the basement of my house, his dad committed suicide on my tenants birthday. That's just f'd up.

Hey man, You are an awesome guy. Just look at alone how many people have posted caring about your well being and whatnot. Just lay down man and go to sleep, clear your mind. They say hindsight is 20/20, but there is no reason to be looking back. What happens happens and what is done can't be undone. Atleast tell us whats up once your head is cleared. Its better to talk about things rather than bottle them up until you explode from holding back all this crap for so long.

n1499460050_21029_5153.jpg

n1499460050_21026_4199.jpg

thats why thats not ok

Even if you don't care about yourself that **** will affect everybody around you

My best friend died because we were out booze cruisin all night, I dropped him off at his car with another friend, He fell asleep behind the wheel on his way home, went in the ditch and hit an approach. He died, friend was ejected from the car and almost died....he was in the hospital for two months.

Only thing that would of made it worse is if he hit someone else.

I haven't drank and drove since 3/9/08

Its like Russian roulette, I found out the hard way

The part that worries me here is that you need to have a drink in the AM just function ....You have a drinking problem .... YOU need to get to an AA meeting NOW !
UNLIKE you ... i have had the pleasure of obtaining 2 times a stay in the local Police penthouse apartment ...
Now the tough part .... I DO NOT have a drinking problem ... The authorities, courts , therapists may tell you differently ... i have a STUPIDITY problem ....
I use to drink , and get behind the wheel... and get pulled over .... Why would i get pulled over , because of tinted windows on my cars ......one thing leads to another ....
I definately do not want to high jack this type of thread and tell my story ... BUT this picture tells it all ....You ask why are all the cars on jack stands ... because i cannot drive them till next November .... and for what ...... a STUPID decision ....if the fact of almost getting in trouble does not make you smell the roses ... maybe not being able to drive you cars will .....Listen get help .... if you want more help PM me ....

Attachments

• Garage photo.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 297

True story.

This post really hit a soft spot. I couldn't imagine the sorrow that must have been in your family. So sorry for your loss my brother. Just know that your father loves you and is watching over you everyday of your life. MMG

-
Back