Saw this car today in Eagle Idaho

-

Matts440

Reaction score
Saw this car just wondering if it was someone on here. Sounded sweet and looks dang good.

20190916_155311.jpg

I just came from work in Nampa going to my brothers gym in Eagle, I turned right on 55, he went straight.

So you turned right onto Eagle rd ?
55 towards Mccall would be a left coming from Nampa...

I came down south Eagle road from the freeway, and turned right on 55 or 44 to left of east state street

I see ...
Lots of cars hidden away that only see occasional use ..I know of many semi rare cars that seldom see the road.
Mine gets seen alot !

Your and mine when I finally get it up and running. But currently I'm out in homedale, when my wife and youngest move here hopefully next weekend, we will look for a house in nampa or maybe caldwell.

Looks great, what color you going with? im hoping to be up and running with in a few months, we shall see, paint will come later.

20190619_105940.jpg

R6 red with white panted top.. white interior and White Bumblebee Swinger stripe.
Its an origknal 340 4sp R4 car

I like the color contrast of the Red/ White.

I have a friend here in Boise with a White 69 340 4sp Swinger

D6674834-257C-435E-8BEC-5D56E928C92A.jpeg

That engine is clean, and those contrast colors are going to look awesome. Outside is going to be a dark purple with a flat black side stripe, inside is gunmetal grey and a little light grey and black. The steering wheel is being changed out due to the one in the picture cracking before use lol grant has gone down hill in quality.

20190128_131646.jpg

Well, my car is in the shop getting some paint issues taken care of before pickeling and winter arrives, so its not mine.

I've seen that car at several shows this summer, its a very nice car. Not too many cars painted like that in the valley. Sorry I can't help you with a name.

Last edited:
Oh it's all good, i was just wondering if he was on here, just to say hey I spotted a fellow a body lol

That engine is clean, and those contrast colors are going to look awesome. Outside is going to be a dark purple with a flat black side stripe, inside is gunmetal grey and a little light grey and black. The steering wheel is being changed out due to the one in the picture cracking before use lol grant has gone down hill in quality.

View attachment 1715395045

Nice job on the custom interior !

Thanks, had a great company down in cali that did all the aluminum the way I wanted. They kept the design of the dash or anyone who would want a dash like it, they are a busy company though.

-
Back