Say it ain't so...

-
MidTexCuda said:
Zombie I love that truck. I had a 69 and always wanted a 68 to 72 4x4 on 38's Swamps.
thats my buddys its a 1970 custom camper longbed with a 383 strocker D60/14 rear that thing is are weekend beater we call the That thing and the zombie sisters cuz when we go to school there always toghter we drive around following eachother both of them are loud as hell all we do is drive around making noise!he just bought 40' swampers thell be here next week!Check out some pics of what we do with her!http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/451310/5

Ya its rough. The pic you have of it here does look as bad as the ones on your site. I would want one with a little better paint and maybe some doors.

MidTexCuda said:
Ya its rough. The pic you have of it here does look as bad as the ones on your site. I would want one with a little better paint and maybe some doors.
no waqy no doors on the trail rule they just get in the way when your on the rocks i just bought a spare set for my ram at the pick n pull where gonna do the same for my ram,its gonna look bad *** a 98' ram with half doors! :cheers: :salut: ya his truck is beast we call it Swampthing cuz wev swamped it 3 times already!

Coyote Jack said:
Hey Zombie,
What are those heads under your front bumper? You up to something? :)

Jack
My intake valves hit my pistons so i pulled them to hav them fixed and set up right agin they just got new paint in the picsnow there istting in the back seat of my car waiting till i degr. the cam right! :scratch:

dave571 said:
fastbackcuda said:
They ruined that show when they got the new hosts.

But the "trampoline" fills were worth the price of admission alone. 8)
I agree on both counts! :D Especially the second one. :thumleft:

-
Back