[WANTED] SB Solid Flat Tappet

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve got a comp cam with no lifters see attached cam card for specs. Has approximately 1500 miles on it.

D1042393-8522-4E95-917C-75654B1AD85F.jpeg

If it had the lifters organized I would be willing to take the chance but without the matching set I don’t want to take the chance on a second wear pattern.
Re break in with new lifters, this equals zero problems. I have never had a problem using new lifters on a used cam. You don't get a second wear pattern from new lifters becaise there all machined the same. It's the cam that must be broken in to the lifter face.

Re break in with new lifters, this equals zero problems. I have never had a problem using new lifters on a used cam. You don't get a second wear pattern from new lifters becaise there all machined the same. It's the cam that must be broken in to the lifter face.
Good info thank you. I had seen problems on a new set of lifters on a used cam before but my buddy isn’t too bright haha.

Use a USPS large flat rate box that is 24x12x3. It is $21 anywhere in the U.S. Many post offices do not stock it but you can order them online for free and they will drop them off. Downside is the send 25 at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back