-
Status
Not open for further replies.

64physhy

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Like the title says, I have a set of 4 13" SBP Cragar wheels (the ones on the car in my avatar). They have Cooper Cobra tires on them. There is very minor surface flaking that's only visible at about 3 ft. I found these several years ago. They were found in an old warehouse out east new in the box with the wax coating still on them, dated 1964.
I'll try to get some pics up tomorrow.
Asking $250, and I WILL NOT SHIP. I've done it, and it's more of a pain than it's worth.

I'd snatch these up If I had the spare funds and a place to put them. Those are some rare ones.

There was a local guy who kept bugging me to sell them to him, but they were still on my car. As soon as I got them off, I called and left him several messages, but apparently, he's no longer interested. Would have been nice if he at least had the balls to call back and say "Sorry, dude, I bought another set because you took too long." but nothing. Kinda irks me, especially since I put the car up on jackstands just to help this guy out because I don't have tires on my other wheels yet.

FABO member 65dartcharger may be interested in these if you are willing to ship them to Sweden

Like the title says, I have a set of 4 13" SBP Cragar wheels (the ones on the car in my avatar). They have Cooper Cobra tires on them. There is very minor surface flaking that's only visible at about 3 ft. I found these several years ago. They were found in an old warehouse out east new in the box with the wax coating still on them, dated 1964.
I'll try to get some pics up tomorrow.
Asking $250, and I WILL NOT SHIP. I've done it, and it's more of a pain than it's worth.

FABO member 65dartcharger may be interested in these if you are willing to ship them to Sweden

See original post. I won't ship, especially not overseas.

My brother bought a Demon two weeks ago in Oregon that's going out of LA. Would it be possible toget them transported to Long Beach? In that case I would take them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back