-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronze Barracuda

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I have 4 complete rallye wheels SBP (Wheels, Center Caps, and Beauty Rims)
They are off of my 68 barracuda, not sure if they are original or not.
Have picture of one right now can get the others if needed. Asking $400
Location is in Abbotsford BC. Best if picked up but can be shipped if you pay the shipping.
Very close to Sumas Washington border crossing so I can deliver across the line if someone would want to meet me there once the borders open. I can hold them for anyone till the borders open if that is needed. PS they come with the tires that are mounted. Which are really only good for rolling the car around your yard or garage. I can have the rubber removed if shipping is requested.

Rallye front.jpg

Rallye rear.jpg

They wouldn't be original for a '68 model. "70 was the first year for them, and judging by the center cap, it's off a '71 model.

They wouldn't be original for a '68 model. "70 was the first year for them, and judging by the center cap, it's off a '71 model.
Ok. Cool not quite sure about different styles and years etc. They are SBP though.
68 was probably just hubcaps? My car originally came with a 318 but making it into a 340 formula s clone. Just for curiosity/reference.

for your car there were small bolt pattern steelies, but 5 1/2 inches wide instead of 4 (like a rallye wheel). usually came with poverty caps (dog dishes, center caps). You'll have to ask here if they should be black or body color since I can never remember when they switched.

for your car there were small bolt pattern steelies, but 5 1/2 inches wide instead of 4 (like a rallye wheel). usually came with poverty caps (dog dishes, center caps). You'll have to ask here if they should be black or body color since I can never remember when they switched.
I believe a 1968 barracuda 318 car would have come standard with "4 1/2" inch (nominal size) steelies. The 340 for that year would have an option for "5 1/2" inch (nominal size) set of steelies.

Was there a "rallye package" for 68 that had a sway bar and wider wheels for cars with 318 or /6? Just curious...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back