[Found!] SBP Slotted Wheels 14X6 or 14X7

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for two SBP slotted mag/aluminum wheels that are or are similar to the old Shelby 'Cal 500' slotted mags. I got a set of 4 Shelby 'Cal 500' mags from swamp meet, but two had the center hole machined out too close to lug holes to be safe long term. But what do you want for $60 for all four?

Looking to replace these two when I find a suitable pair. Would need 14X6 (the size I have) or 14X7 or 14X8 would work since they will be for back. In CA & need to ship. Thanks.

i even got some 14X10s if you like the 70s-hanging-past-the-fender look

Do you need small or large bolt pattern ? If you are using Ford wheels then they are large 5x4.5... But your post says SBP which are 5x4.
You want to make sure before you buy wheels and pay for shipping

Do you need small or large bolt pattern ? If you are using Ford wheels then they are large 5x4.5... But your post says SBP which are 5x4.
You want to make sure before you buy wheels and pay for shipping

I have a /six granny car I bought from an actual granny who was the original owner. It is a drums on all 4 corners setup and the bolt pattern is 5X4. For now, I'll stick with 14X8. Not sure the /six (in current config) will even get 14X10 moving. When I get the funds to upgrade to put a v8, discs on the front and 8 3/4 rear end, maybe I'll go for the 14X10 look - it would match the Pale Green color of the car (a very 70s color)

I believe I have what you need. I have a couple of 14 x 7" .

IMG_5237.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back