-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arturo Dominguez

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Bought them to use to roll round my duster until I converted to LBP. They bolt up to SBP and convert it to LBP. anyone can have them. Thought I'd put them up on here for free before I tossed them, this sites been good to me so I'll try and be good back. Just come pick them up. Localish pick only.
Arizona / phx area

IMG_20221029_163831842_HDR.jpg

IMG_20221029_163827616_HDR.jpg

IMG_20221029_163821108_HDR.jpg

IMG_20221029_163841563_HDR.jpg

Unfortunately I am not able to pick them up and I respect your decision to want that. BUT IF you decide to be open to ship before tossing them, I would like to be first in line for that in case no one wants to pick them up.
Thank you
Eddie

Those are not SBP to LBP adapters, they are 5x100 to LBP adapters

Which may be perfectly fine for rollers like you did, but I'd feel mighty bad if someone used them on a daily driver and got into an accident because of them

(Not saying that would ever happen, just putting it out there)

Those are not SBP to LBP adapters, they are 5x100 to LBP adapters

Which may be perfectly fine for rollers like you did, but I'd feel mighty bad if someone used them on a daily driver and got into an accident because of them

(Not saying that would ever happen, just putting it out there)
Okay, ya that would be definitely be a relevant concern. Correct me if I'm wrong which I often am. I thought 5x 100 was SBP?

Okay, ya that would be definitely be a relevant concern. Correct me if I'm wrong which I often am. I thought 5x 100 was SBP?
SBP is measured in inches, 5x4
so in metric that would be 5x101.6

that 1.6 mm is about 1/16th of an inch, so the difference may be considered negligible

as you have noticed, it works just fine for rolling around, but personally i would not want to run at 45 MPH on them

SBP is measured in inches, 5x4
so in metric that would be 5x101.6

that 1.6 mm is about 1/16th of an inch, so the difference may be considered negligible

as you have noticed, it works just fine for rolling around, but personally i would not want to run at 45 MPH on them
Not to muddy the waters, BUT I have been running the exact same 1" spacers/adapters on my street driven Duster for 2 years now with no issues at all. And I've gone well over 45 MPH without a wobble or anything. Are they ideal, no but not a glaring safety hazard either. With that said, would I run them on the drag strip? Probably not, but they are a means to an end until the SBP to BBP swap can be done.

Not to muddy the waters, BUT I have been running the exact same 1" spacers/adapters on my street driven Duster for 2 years now with no issues at all. And I've gone well over 45 MPH without a wobble or anything. Are they ideal, no but not a glaring safety hazard either. With that said, would I run them on the drag strip? Probably not, but they are a means to an end until the SBP to BBP swap can be done.
Well let me ask you this, did you know they were NOT small bolt pattern?

Because if you did, you were able to weigh the pros and cons and make an informed decision

That was my main point

Did you notice, that when you tightened the nuts down, that the studs were not in the center of the hole? That is enough for me not to use them. OK for rolling around the shop-BUT THAT IS ALL!

Did you notice, that when you tightened the nuts down, that the studs were not in the center of the hole? That is enough for me not to use them. OK for rolling around the shop-BUT THAT IS ALL!
Why would the studs not be in the center of the hole?
AND have you ever heard of the 4X4 lifted truck crowd running wheel spacers on their trucks quite often? Are they all going to die a horrible death when they go off-roading?

Drums2.jpg

Put a steel 5 by 4" wheel on that 100mm adapter. Pay close attention as you hand tighten the lug nuts. Snug them down all at the same time. Then you be the judge if you want to use them.

100mm = 3.93701" so it's off a good little bit. I agree fine for rolling around the shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back