scamp clone.. sort of.

-

rabius75

Reaction score
if i end up getting this 76 swinger from the guy down the road. im going to swap a LOT of parts from my car into/onto it.. motor, trans, rear end if needed.. and the front end, i dont like the dart front end from 76.. id rather have the front end of a scamp/valiant... like the one i have now :) its in really good shape aside from a few dings and a little bit or two missing from my grill...
would it look funny to attempt a scamp clone? im not really looking for a classic numbers matching car by any means :) just something that looks good if its going slow enough for you to get a look at ;)

i know, the car i have now is a 4 door, but the swinger in question... obviously, a two door :)

I dont think it would look funny at all,an if your not looking for a numbers car then go for it,im not going to the extent like u of changing my whole front end but im swapping out my grill for a 70-71 grill,cuz i like the tooth in the center.so i say go for it,when its all done an said nobody has to know what u did!

Its totally up to you if you want to do it then go for it. as long as u like it thats all that matters.

-
Back