Schumacher Creative Services 1969 Dart for sale on Ebay

-
Interesting black on black graphic combination...and spattered GT badge? Where did that come from?

I find it interesting that he used TTI headers instead of their own.

I find it interesting that he used TTI headers instead of their own.

That's funny, because in the pictures, it looks like it has manifolds on it. I looked again and he says "TTI Exhaust" but the car clearly has manifolds on it.

I "guess" Michael thinks the car is "worth that" simply because it's connected with Schumacher. It's a nice car and all.......but it's a slant six car. lol

Not the most outrageous price I have seen considering the quality of work that appears to have gone into it . IMO

I was just thinking the other day about how you dont see Dart converts very often.

I was at his place almost 20 years ago. That’s a nice car, well done. It’s been garage kept

Makes me wonder if he isnt getting out of the business? Almost everything on the site had been out of stock for months. Now he is selling the mascot car?

Makes me wonder if he isnt getting out of the business? Almost everything on the site had been out of stock for months. Now he is selling the mascot car?

Everybody retires at some point. I had thought the same thing. It's a nice car and probably could not be duplicated for that price, but still too pricey, IMO. But then, I'm a cheap bastid anyway. Plus, I'm no fan of convertibles.

Man I hope if he does he will sell the blueprints to someone else so they can start making them its gonna be a pita to do engine swaps without them these days. V8 kframes are not as easy to find as they once was.

Somebody on here had figured out a LOT of engine swaps using factory mounts from different applications. I cannot remember who it was. @Jim Lusk was it you?

The biggest issue I have found is with the later years 73+ with the spool mount style K frame. They make no parts aftermarket for those at all the only other option (besides Schumacher) Is change the kframe to a earlier style. 73+ cars are alot easier to find but 72 and below k frames are not!

-
Back