-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fawkes

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I have two sets of Schumacher Conversion motor mounts for slant six to small block V8 (273/318/340/360). One set is almost new looking, minus packaging. Bushings are perfect. The other set is rough looking but totally functional. Bushings scraped on one side, but should not affect function. Powder coating is rough on these and they have tape residue on them, and there's a grinder mark on them. I purchased both sets second hand.
$160 shipped for the "nice" pair. *SOLD*
$140 shipped for the uglier but serviceable pair. *SOLD*

Several Carbs for sale. I have ran all of these except the 4 barrel, but expect these to need cleaned/rebuilt.
Carter BBS $50 shipped
Carter BBD $50 shipped *SOLD*
Holley 1945 (I rebuilt this carb in 2019) $50 shipped *SOLD*
Holley 4-Barrel that came off a 1975 BB 440. $50 shipped.

PM me with questions or if you'd like more photos. If you think my pricing is way off shoot me an offer. I have an entire 1974 Valiant I will be parting that I will post in the parts car section.

IMG_20210221_172231820~2.jpg

Last edited:
@74 DART'

you know, since no one makes these now (including USCT) perhaps you could take some good measurements of these so one of our members could copy them and make them themselves?

Last edited:
I'm not sure, since Schumacher is defunct. These bushings are definitely usable, they're scraped on one side, but fine otherwise. If someone was so inclined they could easily make these solid mounts with a steel insert

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back