SCORE!!!

-

Jim Lusk

Reaction score
So, every once in a while I wander into ebay and look for license plate frames from one of the two Dodge dealers that sold my wife's 1968 GTS convertible. New from Northwestern Dodge in Ferndale, MI (Detroit) and Van Ness Dodge in SF. Tonight I found this embossed plate that is clearly vintage (not sure what vintage, but it looks like the right era by the graphics). Still looking for plate frames, though. Either dealership would be satisfactory. And, yes I did buy this...

northwestern Dodge plate.jpg

That is cool! I always wondered what kind of sticker or plate was on my 69 GTS, found a guy selling a 69 D100 pickup on Craigslist that had the sticker still on it! I got a hold of him and he took pictures with a ruler so I now have the exact size if I ever decide to have it reproduced! These things tend to be some of the harder things to find, congrats!

That Is Cool Man! I'm still PO'd about the Original DC tag that my Bro and I somehow left in the front of the 66 Sat for the new owner to carry back to Texas... would have been sweet on the Duster w/ the DC valve covers ( repops)

-
Back