Scored this cool set

-

straightlinespeed

Sometimes I pretend to be normal
Reaction score
Came across this locally on FB marketplace and couldnt pass it up. I've seen pics, but never in person. Outter box cover is not in the best condition, but everything is there and the cars work. Im not sure how many of these are out there, does anyone else have this set?

1111181148a.jpg
1111181148b.jpg

That is nice. $9.35 was a lot for a toy back in the day. Does it have a date on it?

A C-body hot on the heels of an E-body, gotta love that. :)

That is nice. $9.35 was a lot for a toy back in the day. Does it have a date on it?
1971, I was told this was only available at dealerships and to people who bought a Challenger. Im not sure if that is true or not, but I'd like to know.

I'll post the price list of the parts for the set in a little while.

A C-body hot on the heels of an E-body, gotta love that. :)
I was thinking that was what the 2nd car would be. They are both Challengers, would of been cool though.

Came across this locally on FB marketplace and couldnt pass it up. I've seen pics, but never in person. Outter box cover is not in the best condition, but everything is there and the cars work. Im not sure how many of these are out there, does anyone else have this set?
View attachment 1715247600 View attachment 1715247601

Hello Domdart.
When can we all come over and play the game?
Just kidding,
That is a score to find that.
Thanks for sharing that with our fellow FABO members.
Happy Mopar :)
Arron

Hello Domdart.
When can we all come over and play the game?
Just kidding,
That is a score to find that.
Thanks for sharing that with our fellow FABO members.
Happy Mopar :)
Arron

I’m in for that! It’s been a long time since I’ve played with a road race set....too long I might add.

-
Back