Scream'n 318 ?

-
only place a 2 bbl is a screaming carb is on the /6 threads man....gotta lest be a thermoquad to scream on a v8!! even if its a destroked 273!
Didn't I post that those Chivy small blocks on modified dirt circle track cars kick out 600 hp with 2bbls ???

Didn't I post that those Chivy small blocks on modified dirt circle track cars kick out 600 hp with 2bbls ???
i seen ya post,..ive seen i.m.c.a. and ump modified's, and very few will put enuff money in a stroked claimer engine to make over 500 hp, but comparing that kinda build to a 318 grocery getter ant apples to apples,...more like apple to fig newtons...lol

i seen ya post,..ive seen i.m.c.a. and ump modified's, and very few will put enuff money in a stroked claimer engine to make over 500 hp, but comparing that kinda build to a 318 grocery getter ant apples to apples,...more like apple to fig newtons...lol
Is my 318 the apple or the fig newton LOL

I think the Holley 2barrel is too much for a 318. lol
It's plenty for the 360 in my truck to roast the tires for a block and climb grades with a 20 Ft boat in tow. lol
I remember the time the guy in the Z71 Chevy truck tried to pass me at 50mph, it didn't work out to well for him. lol
I was pulling the boat that time. lol

all jokes aside,...the right combo and the right 2 bbl can surprise alot folks!! know a ol boy had a maverick with a built 302 with a 500 holley 2bbl that would spin past lot of 5.0's!! knew another with a similer 302 2bbl in a granada that did well, im sure youll do fine!

2bbl 4bbl the engine gonna pull through what it needs no matter what, just 2 bbl gonna be more restrictive and cost hp even if they rated at the same cfm.

I think the Holley 2barrel is too much for a 318. lol
It's plenty for the 360 in my truck to roast the tires for a block and climb grades with a 20 Ft boat in tow. lol
I remember the time the guy in the Z71 Chevy truck tried to pass me at 50mph, it didn't work out to well for him. lol
I was pulling the boat that time. lol
Would I be better with a 750 and disconnect the back barrels ??? :realcrazy: I feel like the worm is eating a hole in my apple.... :(

I had a Pontiac in another life with a 350 2 bbl. It ran well . It would do triple digits on the speedo,lay rubber down the street and bare pavement on legger donuts in parking lots. What more does a 19 year old need a car to do ?:)

Scream’n 318 cam description.....

Smooth idle, excellent low-end torque/horsepower, towing, good fuel economy in stock engines.

That’s smaller than the stock 340 cam.

I guess I don’t have a good handle on what the definition of “scream’n” is.

Scream’n 318 cam description.....

That’s smaller than the stock 340 cam.

I guess I don’t have a good handle on what the definition of “scream’n” is.
LOL.... They don't even show that i've ordered it.... :BangHead:
Picture all that low end torque with 2.76 gears.... and a 400 Big Block 2bbl carb to carry it out once she gets a roll'n... She's Gonna SCREAMMMMMM

I woke up screaming the other night but it was from a leg cramp not from a 318.
If they don't ship that order soon, I'll cancel it and use a 360 2bbl cam.... about the same as the one I ordered, isn't it?

If they don't ship that order soon, I'll cancel it and use a 360 2bbl cam.... about the same as the one I ordered, isn't it?
I think you should cancel and drop 500 on the pistons I posted.
I think your secrets are killing some of these guys. lol

-
Back