Seat delete and more beadrolling

-

Cope

Fusing with fire
Reaction score
B63704AE-_zps2rtk9gzy.jpg

3D231FA8-_zpsrj9nteto.jpg

Seat delete insert, gotta make the rest of the vertical panel then it's gonna get in layed to cover the seam. Can't fit the panel in as one panel.

imagejpeg_0_zpslreuzd6d.jpg

I think my car is as far from Foose as possible.

That *** hat couldn't pay me to touch anything I own....

But Ill take that as a complement, thank you!

Thanks!

My mom got me this sweatshirt for my birthday a few months ago and I dig it.

20170605_214100_zpshepaeyos.jpg

The skull is the "Punisher" logo.

I figure what the hell in the move he had a dart so the logo fits mopar more than subie. Still love the sweatshirt and my WRX tho....
:)

I normally admire work like this and never comment, but this is exceptional! Nice work Cope!

Dang, dude! You're insanely good at that!! I may have to get you to make me some door panels sometime!

Thanks guys!

I think this car is gonna ketch folks off gaurd. The exterior of my car is absolutely garbage.. It's spray bombed by some ***, (not me)rusty and not pretty. Then you look inside and it's full race car, full aluminum interior and sexy as all get out!

Here's the dash I made for it.

imagejpeg_0_zpsphjrcxgp.jpg

20170520_175441_zpsmu7oengk.jpg

Thanks again.

Thanks!

My mom got me this sweatshirt for my birthday a few months ago and I dig it.

View attachment 1715054446

The skull is the "Punisher" logo.

I figure what the hell in the move he had a dart so the logo fits mopar more than subie. Still love the sweatshirt and my WRX tho....

He has a dart? What movie?

In the Thomas Jane version he traded in that GTO for a Roadrunner.....

Your right, I just looked it up. I was thinking the green car was a dart but it's a GTO.

49B9DE66-_zps9z4innyz.jpg

Back panel done!

I'm starting to think I may actually get this done before the big show this sunday...

20170607_201139_zpsrcmfotut.jpg

It's done, finally.....

Now I can sleep and not work after work..

Fu#k I'm about sick of no sleep and showing up to work at 6:30 AM...

If I had more time before this weekends show I'd remake some of the panels but it is what it is at this point. She's a race car anyways not a show car...

Thanks!

It's .060 I think.
We tried using .040 but it wont lay flat after being rolled. It ends warping in the roller.

If I had more time and we're to do it over there's a few things I would change but all in all I'm very happy with the outcome.

Pops says, "strive for perfection and you'll end up with pretty good"

I'd say it's pretty good.

Thanks!

Pops races at Eagle field but I'm not sure how welcome I'd be there as my car is more NHRA than old school.
It should pas 10 second tech so any where I can?

She's a race car anyways not a show car...

Ummm...nope, not buying that.

You've put the effort into making both show and go and you know it. It IS a show car and your work is proof of your intent to make it that way. No reason to say otherwise.

It looks great and you should be proud of your work!

-
Back