Seats, Seat Covers And Other World Secrets....

-

RustyRatRod

I was born on a Monday. Not last Monday.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
So, good old @George Jets is trying to help me with seat covers. It's very much appreciated, too. He asked me to measure the width of the bottom of my seat to see if by chance it is the same 52" as his 67 Dart seat. I thought for sure they would be different, with my 64 Valiant seat being shorter. It's not. It actually measures 52 1/2" but, I am sure that's from the foam being mashed all to heck and back. So, here's my question. Does anyone know if the 64 Valiant and the 67 Dart share the same seat frame? It certainy seems from the matching measurements that they might. Inquiring minds want to know. Thanks.

This is a 50/50 split bench seat for the front of a 64 Valiant 2 door sedan.

I did some looking online today and couldn't really find much , most the 64's I found pics of were bucket seat cars . I don't think there was much if any difference in the 64 and 67 cushions . What I would look at if you can find a pic are the backrest sometimes there could be minor differences there . The suppliers don't list a cross match on the covers but that can be due to the 67 covers would be the wrong pattern for the 64 . The fit may be perfect .

-
Back