[ATTENTION] Secret Santa 2015 Signup

-
S

Secret Santa

Greetings fellow FABO members, its that time of year again. Signups begin today, the rules follow below.

-A gift of $20-40 is the norm, if you want to spend more feel free but do not expect the same in return. Shipping cost is on you the sender, and please do not include that as part of the gift.

-Must have a minimum of 25 posts, by the cut off date.

-Once you get your gift in the mail try to wait until Christmas to open it, I know its tempting!

-When it gets closer to Christmas, I will create another thread so that you can post pictures of what you received.

Timeline:
November 1st I will begin to accept PM's for sign up

November 27 @ 8 PM Central Standard Time (CST) will be the cut off for me to accept PM's and add you to the list.

November 28-30 I will send out PM's with who your Secret Santa person is, with all the information the person has provided. Please let me know if you did not receive my PM after Nov. 30th.

Please, reply below with PM Sent, then copy and paste the info below and PM it to me, even if you participated last year you have to send it again. I do not save the info.

1)First and Last name (male or female if it isn't obvious):

2)Your address:

3)Your shirt size (or specify that you don't want clothes):

4) Hobbies, cars you have currently or like in general, magazine subscriptions, collectibles, etc.. or anything else that would help your SS:**

5)Are you willing to ship to places other than where you are located?***:

6)And as a reminder, FABO gold memberships and buying from the FABO Store are great gifts to send and receive, plus it supports this site.

To buy FABO Swag CLICK HERE

To give a gift FABO Gold Membership CLICK HERE

7) I will also ask that it is required to send me a PM with the tracking info so that I can keep track of the naughty and nice.

** From question 4: Basically giving your secret santa some sort of clue what to get you. Searching posts you have made can be tough to base a gift off of.

*** From question 5: US-Canada, Canada to US, or Peru, Hawaii, Greece, Australia, etc. Just a yes or a no. I'll play that one by ear, as I want the gifts to make it there as close to Christmas as possible.

Friendly reminder, I need a PM with your info to count you as in.

I think it would help when getting info, if folks include some things like what car they own, hobbies, etc. That helps the other person in their decision.

We have 20 members so far!! I will send a return PM confirming your entry. If you dont get a PM make sure to copy and paste the info from my original post and send me a PM. That is the official entry.

-
Back