Secret Santa 2019 Official Sign Up....Come One, Come All!!!

-
S

Secret Santa

Ho Ho Ho!!!! Hello and greetings fellow FABO members, guess what time of year it is!

-A gift of $20-40 is the norm, if you want to spend more feel free but do not expect the same in return. Shipping cost is on you the sender, and please do not include that as part of the gift.

-Must have a minimum of 25 posts, by the cut off date.

-Somehow mark your package before you send it, that its a Secret Santa Gift. For example FABO SS on the outside, etc.. In the past gifts had been opened accidentally because they did not know it was from Secret Santa, and thought it was there Summit Racing order. :lol:

-Once you receive your gift in the mail try to wait until Christmas to open it, I know its tempting, but the excitement and anticipation are worth it.

-Even if you cant wait to open your gift, please do not post what you got until around Christmas. You can post a picture, thank you, etc... in this thread of what you got at that time.

Timeline:
I will begin to accept PM's for sign up today!

November 27th @ 8 PM Central Standard Time (CST) will be the cut off for me to accept PM's and add you to the list.

November 29-30th, I will send out conversations with who your Secret Santa person is, with all the information the person has provided. Please let me know if you did not receive my PM after Nov. 30th.

To sign up I need you to do the following. Please, reply below to this thread with Conversation Sent, then copy and paste #1-5 below and send it to me in a conversation, even if you participated last year you have to send it again. I do not save the info.

1)First and Last name (male or female if it isn't obvious):

2)Your current ship to address:

3)Your shirt size (or specify that you don't want clothes):

4) Hobbies, cars you have currently or like in general, magazine subscriptions, collectibles, etc.. or anything else that would help your Secret Santa choose a gift for you:

5)Are you willing to ship to places other than where you are located?***:

As a reminder, FABO gold memberships are a great way to support the site. To give a FABO Gold Membership gift click- http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/account/upgrades

I will also ask that it is required to send me a PM that your package was sent (hold onto your tracking number) so that I can keep track of the naughty and nice. We have never had anyone on the naughty list for not sending a gift... some of the gifts may have been questionable though. :)

*** From question 5: US-Canada, Canada to US, or Peru, Hawaii, Greece, Australia, etc. Just a yes or a no. I'll play that one by ear, as I want the gifts to make it there as close to Christmas as possible.

We've got our first 2 victims signed up.

1)holic_77
2)Ben Drinkin

Thanks for starting this off. I may have to ask to have this unstuck so others may see it. Im not sure how many people see it up in the sticky section.

I am in again, love the surprise. Can I get Bendrinking again?:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I've got a few more to add to the list. Ray, it may go the other way around.. I think he should get you! That could be interesting especially after what I know you asked for... :lol:

1)holic_77
2)Ben Drinkin
3)gunbunny
4)halifaxhops
5)Mopar Tim
6)Sublime one

Please keep in mind. If you do not see your name on this list, that means I didnt get a conversation with the details.

1)holic_77
2)Ben Drinkin
3)gunbunny
4)halifaxhops
5)Mopar Tim
6)Sublime one
7)straightlinespeed
8)SGBARRACUDA

Adding more, we've got a great list of people started.

1)holic_77
2)Ben Drinkin
3)gunbunny
4)halifaxhops
5)Mopar Tim
6)Sublime one
7)straightlinespeed
8)SGBARRACUDA
9)Stephen Hotz
10)kybatman

And Santa needs cookies also!
I wont argue with that!