Selena Gomez is a Mopar guy??!!!??

-

95teetee

Reaction score
ok, probably not, but check out the car she's driving in the video she's filming:D

k47dav.jpg

sex8wi.jpg

Uh, I think you might mean "Mopar Gal".
I know it cold up there in the great white north this time of year and everybody's all bundled up, but it looks like it's nice and warm wherever they're filming that video and some of the difference between "Guys" and "Gals" looks readily apparent.

Wasn't this same Valiant used in another video? Someone showed the video to me a while back.

I wonder if that is one of the "in-stock" cars from Motion Picturecar Warehouse.

I don't know who Selena Gomez is, but it's cool she's driving Mopar!
C

Or was that "No-gads?"

My daughters like Selena Gomex. Seems to be a decent person, heard she broke up with Justin Bieber due to his druggin' & sex party ways...hey, I hear it from my older daughter. I blame all you Canadians for "The Bieb."

Must be her car. She's used it in several videos (I have 2 young sisters)

Very rarely. Most likely just rented from the same movie car prop house.

If you look closely you'll see cars repeat themselves in various stuff.

They have body shops to quickly paint cars to change them. They use a lot of wrap now days too.

At Spring Fling on Friday night we will have our show kick-off party at the biggest movie car prop houses in the industry, Motion Picture Car Warehouse. They will give tours of the facility too (in old big car dealership).

large bolt patt. ralley's on the Valiant.( I guess only US Mopar geeks would take notice to this whilst watching a video with a pretty gal in it. Most would only be noticing the hot-chick.)

-
Back