Not open for further replies.

physixx

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Contact seller
I have for sale a set of 4 American Racing Outlaw II 15X7 rims with Pirelli 215R-70-15 tires on them. The rims are 5 on 4 ½” bolt pattern and have a 3 ¾” backspacing. They are all new. They were mounted on a project car but the project was never finish so these wheels and tires never saw the road. They were just sitting for a couple of years. No dry rot or corrosion. The tires still have the tread stickers on them. I only have 2 center caps and only 8 lug nuts to go with the wheels. That’s the way that I got them. I’d like to get $500 for all 4 wheels and tires with the lug nuts and caps. Plus the shipping.

Ken
Edison, NJ

Attachments

• WHEELS AND TIRES 1.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 2,159
  • WHEELS AND TIRES.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 4,697
Hi Tim. I'd have to put the wheels into 2 boxes otherwise it's going to be too heavy. UPS wants approx. $185 total to ship. Not really worth it. Even truck frieght works out to be about $225. Greyhound is way too far for me and they want even more.

Ken

Shipping really makes it tough to sell large items online. With mounted tire/wheels like this you can tape or strap some circular cardboard over both sides of the wheel to protect it and ship like that with out boxing them. That's how I've received mounted sets from Summit. Hard to imagine the idiots getting the rubber damaged in transit. Might be a bit less expensive? You can check the rates for both FedEx and UPS on line using the length x width (same) x height formula with the weight.

Dang. If i were 100% they will fit my 66 dart i would pay the shipping costs with no problems. Those are very nice wheels and i think its worth it. Since u have the weights and dimensions already, try and find the cheapest route and we'll go from there. Itll be next friday before i can send money to you for the shipping and wheels n tires. So we have time to shop for cheap shipping. Thanks again, Tim.I

P.S.- I like the idea of just taping cardboard around the wheels. Ive seen it done before too. From tirerack.com i believe.

I did use the idea that stumper had when I figured out the shipping. Still not that cheap but they weigh in at about 44 pounds per wheel/tire, 27" diameter and about 9" wide or height in this case.

Tim, I'll PM you with the info that I got for shipping. Don't forget that these are the large bolt pattern wheels so if you didn't upgrade your front brakes and rear axles to the 4 1/2" bolt pattern, these wheels won't fit.

Ken

well. this sucks. my bolt pattern is 5x4. not 5x4.5. this sucks. its gonna be super hard trying to find decent wheels at a decent price for the dart. thanks anyway though. someones gonna get a really sweet deal. just not me. lol. thats my luck bud. thanks anyways. Tim

:crybaby::wack::banghead::sign3:

Sorry that I couldn't help. The 5x4" bolt pattern does make it a bit tough to get decent wheels. They're out there though so keep looking. You'll find something and maybe a lot closer to home.

Good luck in the hunt.

Ken

I have 4 american racing wheels with a rare pattern they are small bolt pattern

Attachments

• wheels II 001.JPG
    80.3 KB · Views: 861
  • wheels II 002.JPG
    77.7 KB · Views: 880
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back