Shackle bushings

-

Airstream65

Reaction score
I need to replace the rear shackle bushings on my 67 GT. I’m not sure which size to get, thinking about urethane bushings, any thoughts?

In the Energy Suspension kits I’ve gotten, both sizes for front and rear were included in the package. Your 2 main options are Rubber or Poly. So it depends on how you will be using your car. Rubber is softer and will provide a stock ride. Poly is way less soft and will have very little deflection….

Poly 100%

Maker sure you order black so you don't get goofy yellow or red ones.

I need to replace the rear shackle bushings on my 67 GT. I’m not sure which size to get, thinking about urethane bushings, any thoughts?

Esspo has them. They know which size you need for factory shackles.

I have been lubricating all my suspension bushings with synthetic disc brake grease for decades now. I never assemble any bushings without it. It won't attack rubber or plastic, won't wash out and has 3 excellent additives in it. It significantly reduces sticktion of the moving parts and eliminates squeaks. It's one of the best lubricants I have access to.

Esspo has them. They know which size you need for factory shackles.

I have been lubricating all my suspension bushings with synthetic disc brake grease for decades now. I never assemble any bushings without it. It won't attack rubber or plastic, won't wash out and has 3 excellent additives in it. It significantly reduces sticktion of the moving parts and eliminates squeaks. It's one of the best lubricants I have access to.
Thanks, just ordered them from Espo!

-
Back