Shellehamer front suspension kit

-

Les Gibson

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Received the front suspension kit I ordered from Tory Shellehamer this week. I'm planning on installing it this weekend on my Dart. It looks fantastic and the workmanship is superb! I'll post photos to document the install.
20220413_184438.jpg

Received the front suspension kit I ordered from Tory Shellehamer this week. I'm planning on installing it this weekend on my Dart. It looks fantastic and the workmanship is superb! I'll post photos to document the install.View attachment 1715908013
Looks good. Keep that camera shutter clicking and post up the journey along the way.

He does this on the side, he doesn't have a website. Try contacting him through Facebook messenger, I have his number but since it's a side gig for him and he picks and chooses what and who he does work for I wouldn't feel right about just giving it out.

I sent you something, it's no secret.
I never said it was a secret.....but its not a full time business either and since I know him quite well he has told me he picks and chooses what and who he does work for and I wouldn't want every Tom Dick and Harry giving my number out all over the web either. Contacting him via Facebook messenger was a very appropriate way of initial contact.

Anyone have a link to Tory's website?
I agree with what 68cuda416 said. Tory has a full time job and fabricates these kits and other items as a side gig. He is a great guy and because he is willing to do this work on his own time to help out fellow mopar racers I feel his privacy is deserving of some respect. He does have a Facebook page and that is his preferred method of contact. If he agrees to do some work for you he'll give you his phone number.

He can do them either way but the ones I have gotten from him have been for motor plates, he also has nice motor plates cut out that you can get from him also which I use.

It looks like a nice set up. What spindles?

Thanks, Justin

Received the front suspension kit I ordered from Tory Shellehamer this week. I'm planning on installing it this weekend on my Dart. It looks fantastic and the workmanship is superb! I'll post photos to document the install.View attachment 1715908013
Tory does amazing work. I reached out to him a while back about a front suspension for my early A but it seems he’s really backed up with work. Did he build the upper A arms also?

Made a lot of progress today in installing the kit. At times tested my limited fab skills, but here it is:

First got the cross member installed..
20220417_135850.jpg

Then the AFCO coil overs... this is where things got interesting ... had to drill out the spot welds on two brackets attached to the frame rails. Came off with a few whacks from my 10 pound hammer. Also had to slightly widen the shock tower to clear the springs..
20220417_154942.jpg

That's really snazzy lookin, but where are the motor mount brackets? I know I'm half blind but........

Installed the new rack and pinion.. simple bolt in. Got the passenger side spindle on. Still have to install the drivers side spindle brake caliper, and hook up the steering column which is going to need to be short
20220417_182552.jpg
ened a bit.

-
Back