Barracuda236-vi.jpg

Barracuda245-vi.jpg

Barracuda246-vi.jpg

Barracuda247-vi.jpg

Barracuda256-vi.jpg

Barracuda255-vi.jpg

Home ~ Sweet ~ Home

ValiantMike said:
Well, bet that makes you happy. Looks great. How long before we see it all bolted back together?

The only snags are the bumpers won't be back for another 2 months and Year 1 has back-ordered my tail light harness. Otherwise, I'm ordering my TTI system this week and aside from some nickel & dime stuff (that will probably cost anything but...) I'm in good shape.

I'm planning on taking about 2 months of weekends and evenings to sort it out. If push comes to shove, I have several weeks of vacation time in the bank. I'm planing on rolling up to my club's August meeting driving her. Lord willing.... :notworth:

Congrats John, I dont know how you resisted putting those rims and tires on right away !

Now that looks sweet. Can't wait to see the finished product. Should be on sweet looking ride. I can only hope my Dart will look half that great.

AdamR said:
Congrats John, I dont know how you resisted putting those rims and tires on right away !

Easy. The rims & tires are in the garage where we keep the VW at our co-op. The garage where I keep the Barracuda is at my house that's several miles away from us. I figured I didn't need a full set of tires & rims in the way, especially since I'm not mounting them right away.

Although it IS tempting! :twisted:

Thanks guys! I'll probably cave in and mount a front & rear "just to see..." what the rims & tires look like. :)

Barracuda232-vi.jpg

The 4 new tires & rims have the same sidewall width as my original 4 tires....plus the spare.

yep I am jealous
congrats..... My car is still at the shop.....at a stand still i think....may never see it again....lol

LOOKS GREAT !!!!

have fun assembling and be careful !!

-RPM

Very cool look ride. Just the shine in the pics makes me say, "DAMMMMMMM"

Dam,I like the first shall we say pattina look shot !!!!!! LOL :)
Car is going to be cool. :toothy7:
Let the games begin. :blob:

Take care.
John

Hay! Hay! Hay! John! The pic's don't do it justice I bet.
Happy for you man!!

Everyone leave the man alone !! :pain10: all he need's is a chair and peek at it for awhile.

Before we know it he will put the wheels on and Fr _*&)&(^eek out and let us see it.

Congratulations John it Has been a ride getting here in paint. :toothy7:

memike said:
Congratulations John it Has been a ride getting here in paint. :toothy7:

You ain't kiddin my brother! The journey to finished paint has been a long and tiresome ride.... and now it's done. We have a long weekend coming up. Maybe I'll stick those wheels and tires on.

-
Back